Sunday, August 29, 2010

Special Day

I have two exciting things happening today! First, I entered a contest for a free session with Erica Mowell Photography.....and won!!! I am so excited to have family portraits made. She posted on Facebook that she was doing a contest for a free session, just write an e-mail and tell why you think you deserve the session. So I wrote, but I don't really feel like we deserve anything. God put us where we are in our lives because he knew we could handle it, we might not think so at times but he knows so. Since Raef was born he is not very cooperative with the picture taking thing, he is not the happiest baby I have ever been around, but Olivia wasn't either so I know there is an end to it. Several months ago I wasn't sure we would ever have a family picture that included Raef, and I just can't wait to see the pictures of my complete little family!!! Go check out Erica's work she is amazing....ericamowellphotography.com!

Secondly, today is our two year anniversary! Its is so hard to believe it has been two years. I never thought we would be where we are now that's for sure!! With that said, I also could not begin to fathom going through this with any one other than Scott. He is the most awesome man I have ever met, he keeps me sane the majority of the time. He knows that I get a little high strung when I am stressed and is very aware that he is always the one I take it out on. He takes it, maybe not always with a smile on his face, but he never says much back, he just lets me get it out. :) I hate that he is the one that it gets let out on...he is just as stressed as I am. So going into out third year of marriage I am gonna try to change that !; ) (Scotty when you read this, don't always hold me to it!) From the moment Scott came to the video store and I suggested a JaRule movie for him, haha , I knew there was something special about him. We took a bittersweet 2 year detour along the way so that Miss Olivia could make her grand entrance to the world, but I wouldn't change it. That has made us the stronger couple and family that we are today. I would not change one thing about our family, we are so blessed and happy! Bring on 100 more years, I can't wait! I love you Scotty thank you so much for being the man that you are to me and our children!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so my annivsary is Ausust 3o, not the 29th. I posted this after midnight and for some reason it says 1035 p.m.. Weird!

    ReplyDelete