Sunday, August 15, 2010

I will find the time!!

Well it has been forever since I have posted anything. I am awful at this stuff...ask my friends, I don't even text back half the time. All things are going well right now, we are still off the tube we thought we were gonna have to put it back in, but so far so good. Raef lost about 5ozs when we first took it out but he has gained all of that back now and doing really good with his feeds. I know it is still a possibility it would have to go back in but as long as he is gaining it is out! We went to the cardiologist on Thursday and his heart looks really good the pressure in his lungs is starting to drop so that is good news! Dr. Madhok says surgery will be in November. It's kind of weird I wish we could just go now and do it, but I really never want to go back there again!! I guess we will just wait three more months and let him grow and be a happy baby! He is starting to smile all the time now and loves to be tickled, he makes some cooing noises, but he is really hoarse sounding when he does. When we go back to the doctor I am gonna ask about it, he has had so many things put down his throat it worries me!

So last week was a week I have dreaded for many years! My Olivia started kindergarten!!! It is so hard to believe that she is 5 1/2, She is so smart and so excited about school! She has made a new friend already, Julie. I apparently embarrassed her, I put a note in her lunch box that said 'I love you' and when she got home she asked me not to do it again!!:( I hate that she is so big she thinks she doesn't need me anymore, I wish I could go back to when she was Raef's age. I would have done things so differently, I took advantage of having a healthy baby and didn't soak it all up with her. But she is a fantastic little girl and is such a help to me she keeps me sane a lot of the time, I am so blessed to have her! The way she came to me was such a whirlwind and and I was very young, but in so many ways that princess has saved me. Made me realize how important life is jobs, money,and houses do not mean anything without your family! She is one of the luckiest girls I know. I have been so blessed to find a husband that loves her and takes care of her as his own.
For now that's all I have...hopefully more good news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment