Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nashville here we come......

Well we got an official date for the cath and surgery, November 16th for cath then the 17th for the glenn operation. I am getting so nervous, but in some weird way I am excited. I am just ready to go and let Raef get on with life. I am tired of setbacks. I am feeling pretty good about his recovery process, he hasn't had any heart issues since the shunt, only stomach issues. I won't count my chickens before they hatch though. He is doing so well lately he smiles all the time and has laughed out loud a few times, it just melts my heart! He is eating cereal a lot better now tonight was the first night he actually saw the spoon and opened his mouth for it. Sunday is the heart walk I can't wait! Laurie (Scott's Sister) is coming in from Florida tomorrow for the walk and to see Raef before surgery. And Olivia too. Its amazing we see Laurie about every 6 months at the least and when she is here everyone else is scum on the floor according to Olivia. She loves her aunt Laurie. I do too, couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law, now if only we could talk her in to moving back home! Olivia is still loving school, and is so excited for Halloween. She is going to be a Clemson cheerleader, and Raef is going to be a football :) That's all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment